As you are aware, the Indian Armed Forces presently does not cover Ayurveda medical care under its medical reimbursement scheme for serving and retired armed forces personnel and their families. This has serious implications for both the people who seek/need alternate healthcare options for some diseases/conditions. This also has serious implications for Ayurveda as a credible medical system in the country of its origin and primary practice. Continue reading
- Humble request for the cause of Ayurveda
- AVN Swasthya – Art of Balanced Living – The Ayurveda Lifestyle
- Classic Villa Accommodation In Madurai Ayurveda Resort – AVN Swasthya
- AVN launches Swasthya – an Ayurveda Village at Madurai. A world class premium center for rejuvenation and treatment.
- AVN Arogya Ayurvedic Hospital Complex